11.17.2010

.reversible aprons.

I have found my new favorite thing to sew/make! Reversible aprons. I made myself a Christmas apron and love how it is basically two aprons in one.
See?

There are two ways to tie them...

...and the fabrics coordinate. As soon as I slip this apron over my head, I immediately want to whip up a couple dozen cupcakes and a few loafs of freshly-baked banana bread!
I can't wait to wear this apron while I make pecan pies for Thanksgiving this year. Of course, I'll have to make myself an apron out of Fall fabrics and save my Christmas one for the Winter!
It's not like I'm looking for an excuse to make another one or anything...
I would love to make a customized reversible apron just for you! They also make great Christmas gifts if you know any ladies that like to bake. Email me at shabby.threads@gmail.com to place an order (or two).
They are $30 if you purchase the fabric. Otherwise, they are $30 + the cost of fabric. You can choose exactly what you want or trust me with the choice. It's up to you!
Here's wishing everyone a blessed holiday season.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Linked to: Link Party @ Tools are for Women too

2 comments: