9.21.2012

.fall wreath.

I have been waiting months to put my Fall wreath on our front door. Now that Autumn is officially here, it's finally hung.


I found this wreath a few years ago at an estate sale for a couple of bucks, and I plan on using it a very long time. I love it so much.

I haven't pulled out the indoor Fall decor yet, but I plan on tackling that sometime this week.

At least the outside of our home looks Fallish and welcoming.



I'm so glad hubs got the flag pole hung so we can fly our Razorback flag with pride. The cool thing about this particular flag is that my hubs had it hanging on his dorm room wall in college. Hard to believe that was over 7 years ago.

I plan to replace the geraniums in the chair with a pot of mums.

Hooray for Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment