1.05.2014

>> free chalkboard printables

We are currently in the midst of another cold, snowy day here in Arkansas. All these housebound days have given me lots of time to work on de-cluttering and decorating my home. That has been a big focus of my Christmas break. 

We closed our flea market booth, and I have been working to sell all of my leftover inventory. With the money I make from selling unneeded clutter in my home, I am buying new decor that fits my evolving taste. 

I have also been spending a lot of time on Pinterest, pinning inspiring ideas. My decorating budget is very tight, so when it comes to wall decor, I try to recreate a lot of what I see with DIY projects. That said, I have specifically been wanting something new to hang above my oven, as well as in my laundry room.

Drawing inspiration from Pinterest, I created two chalkboard printables. I have already hung the conversion chart above my oven in a frame from Hobby Lobby that I already had. I just created the laundry printable today and will get it printed as soon as the weather clears up.

I am sharing these printables with you because I know it's hard to find affordable wall decor, and sometimes the free printables we come across on Pinterest aren't sized properly to be printed in a clear resolution. These are already sized for 8x10, and you can get them printed on photo paper through a place like Sam's Club, Walmart or Walgreens, or you can have them printed on card stock through an office supply store such as Staples.

https://app.box.com/s/dkn42qnqqrgngl9kvzhw

To download the 8x10 kitchen conversion chart, click the image above or click HERE. Downloaded image will not have a watermark on it.

https://app.box.com/s/ofhlnsp044tmrvh4r6w6

To download the 8x10 laundry chalkboard printable, click the image above or click HERE. Downloaded image will not have a watermark on it.

Here is a picture of the kitchen conversion chart framed and in my kitchen. I hope you enjoy finding the perfect spot for these printables in your home!


>> Edit: I um, I made another chalkboard printable. This one is for my guest bathroom. It is also an 8x10.  I mean, what else am I supposed to do??? It's snowing outside.

https://app.box.com/s/ntc963p4q4p0c49op1f6

Click the image above or HERE to download your (un-watermarked) copy. I promise I'll lay off the chalkboard printables for a while before this starts getting really awkward.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so cute!! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just printed the kitchen conversions and it is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the last one. I tried uploading it to Shutterfly (I have a free 8x10 with them, but it won't let me upload it there. Boo! I'm your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for something for my laundry room and wanted Psalms 51 so this is so perfect!! Thank you so much! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing a wonderful work with a beautiful meaning. best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you for the printables. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a way to down size these to 5X7? I love the 8X10 it's just that I have a wood antique frame I would love to put one in. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m confused as to how you get it on a chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete