11.12.2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow!

Fingers are crossed that I get to stay home all day tomorrow and SEW! Oh, to only have more hours in the day...

Tomorrow will be a BIG day for me because I plan on opening up my online etsy store! I am flipping over that sign from "Closed" to "Open," and I am so excited, mixed with a little trepidation. I just hope there are other people out there who love my creations as much as I do. Because when I say I love them, I mean I could keep them all -- just fold them up and stack them in a closet somewhere and save them for my "future kids" or "future grandkids" or any other random excuse I can come up with.

In the meantime, my head will be just full of ideas bursting to get out and materialize into tangible creations. It's good to be busy though, especially when you're doing something you LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment