10.15.2010

.a country fall day.

Today was a great day! Lots of time spent outdoors in the beautiful Fall weather, lots of time out in the country and on a farm, and lots of firsts for this girl!

My friend Loren and I had a grand ol' time at the local pumpkin patch.


I'm loving the miniature white ones!


We conquered the corn maze. It only took us 13 minutes! And it was 13 minutes of pure silliness and lots of laughter. :-)



We had lunch at a small town burger joint that looks like this on the inside, and that's why we love it. :-)



After lunch we ended up at Loren's farm where I got to ride a 4-wheeler for the first time in my life! I probably busted Loren's ear drums with all my nervous laughter and screams, but it didn't take me long to realize I LOVE riding on the back of a 4-wheeler and I can't wait to do it again!



Another first: feeding cows...and touching one!


Loren grew up a farm girl. I was one for a day. :-)


I hope this is just one Fall adventure out of many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment