12.29.2010

.my 2010 in pictures.

I put together some images - one from each month of the past year. It's a great way to reminisce on all the highlights from this past year! My, how things change in a year!

January marked the closing on our first house! We were eager to break open the paint buckets and get started on transforming our new house into a home!


Our moving in was delayed by two weekends of snow and ice. We finally got moved in in February. Simon was a lot nervous in his new cluttered surroundings...and I probably was just a little bit too.


March was the month I tackled the trails of Dogwood Canyon with my friend Loren. We celebrated the end of our fun trip with a huge ice cream cone at a semi local gas station.


April marked my first time to ever go see the Roller Derby! What made this event even more memorable was the fact I was on a Girls' Night with all the ladies I work with!


May was a BIG month for me! I traveled all the way up to New York to see the big city for the first time in my life, flew on an airplane for the first time ever, rode a subway for the first time ever...etc.


June marked the debut of "Shabby Threads" in a local shop called True Treasures! A very exciting month filled with LOTS of sewing!


July held our annual Summer trip to Kansas City to watch the Royals play. It was hot as ever but so much fun!


In August, hubs and I celebrated 4 years of being married!


Hubs and I were super excited for the start of Razorback football season in September. Here we are at our first game of the year!


October is my favorite month of the year! I had an awesome day on my friend's farm, feeding her cows and riding a 4-wheeler. We also went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze that day.


November is always such a great month filled with lots of family time. Thanksgiving was great this year, and I love this picture of the ladies on my side of the family and how we all coincidentally coordinated perfectly that day!


I love December! The Christmas lights in Fayetteville were beautiful this year despite being scaled down from previous years.

Looking back, I am reminded how full of blessings this past year has been. I can only hope and pray that 2011 will be half the year this one was!

Here's what's to come in 2011:

  • Hubs and I will celebrate one year of living in our house
  • Hubs will turn 29, and I'll hit the big 2-8
  • I will get to meet my new niece/nephew!!!
  • Hubs and I will celebrate 5 years of marriage

2 comments:

  1. so fun to look back on your year! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your pictures and memories! I, like you, will return to work on Monday. Time off passes all too quickly but I know how very fortunate I am to have the time off that I do around the holidays so I try not to complain. I enjoy your blog so very much!

    ReplyDelete