8.01.2011

.dear levi.

Dear Little Levi,

By no means is anyone expecting you to be little. Abby's doctor said you were weighing in at 9 lbs. just over a week ago.

I'm just going to cut to the chase here because I'm sure you're wondering why I'm writing you a virtual letter than you can't even read...

You need to come already. You need to leave the wonderful little nest your mama has created for you in her belly and come grace us all with your long-awaited presence.

I saw that fat roll on your back in one of your ultrasound photos and I want to see it in person. I want to hear your cry, see your eyes, toes, fingers, etc.

And I'm only your aunt.

Imagine what your daddy and mama are going through! They have been at the hospital for exactly 29 hours so your mommy could get induced. Last word was she was only dilated to a 3. It took her 8 hours to dilate from a 2 to a 3.

Levi.

This is my final plea. I think your birthday needs to be August 1st, not August 2nd. Being born on the first day of the month is so much cooler than the second.

Listen to your auntie. Second to your parents, we know best. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment