11.25.2011

.thanksgiving.

The Thanksgiving holiday zoomed by just like all the other days, weeks and months have been. Wednesday night, hubs and I had my parents over for taco soup and pecan pie. Thanksgiving Day was spent with my in-laws, which is the usual tradition. This year, we did something different and planned some family pictures. Here are a few of the best ones.





I think the one in front of the waterfall is my favorite.

Today is Black Friday and I decided to not get up and shop this year like I did last year. There was nothing that I just had to have or that was worth fighting the crazies for. But I did stay up late to see what the special deal on the Silhouette Cameo would be. I was disappointed that even with $50 off the original price, it is still too much for me.

But, there is always a bright side, and in this case that would be PIE. Pecan pie and apple pie. And I ate a bunch and still have some to eat. Hooray!

In just an hour and half I'll be watching my Razorbacks kick-off against LSU. This game is huge. HUGE. I love watching football when there is more on the line, and this game should keep all Hog fans on the edge of their seats.

After the game, we'll be decorating the house for Christmas! I took all the Fall decor down this morning and got it put away. I am really looking forward to putting the tree up. However, I'm not quite ready to listen to Christmas music. My favorite radio station has already turned to all Christmas music, and I am just not ready for it. I've been listening to music pretty much all day while I'm at home and am loving some old school Britney Spears right now. The song that I could listen to on repeat right now is Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes.

1 comment: