4.01.2013

.pinterest-inspired projects.

Today I utilized my day off quite wisely, if I do say so myself. I completed two crafty projects from Pinterest that I've been wanting to tackle for a while now.

First was this tee refashion from Cotton and Curls.


I took one of Hubs' old t-shirts that he never wears and cut it down to be more form fitting. This was also my first time to remove a neckline and reattach it.




Project two of the day was to make a new door hanger for our front door. Now that Easter is over, I wanted to replace the Burlap Cross.

This initial door hanger from Broken Treasures was my inspiration:


I got the biggest unfinished wooden B I could find at Hobby Lobby, used some stain we already had in the garage, hot glued some fake flowers on, and attached a mustard chevron ribbon to hang it from. I love how it turned out!


Now it's time to clean up my crafting mess and take care of some of the (less fun) household chores!

1 comment:

  1. love the initial door hanger, you can have that hanging all year round.

    ReplyDelete