7.05.2013

.linen & flax.

Last week, a longtime dream got crossed off the bucket list.

I, along with my mom, sister and sis-in-law, started a flea market booth!

Derived from Proverbs 31, we named our booth Linen & Flax.
 
"She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."
-Proverbs 31:13

"She maketh fine linen, and selleth it..."
-Proverbs 31:24


Our booth size is 6'x5' and we are upstairs in a legit old building.

We. Are. Having. A. Blast.

We even have a FACEBOOK & TWITTER to post updates whenever we add new items. Feel free to follow along!

Here's a little shot of me, my sister and mom after we got the booth set up. (My sister-in-law was out of town.) We were completely exhausted but so very excited!


Let the adventure begin!

1 comment:

  1. The booth looks amazing! I love how all the colors pop.

    ReplyDelete