2.04.2013

.currently.


Currently, I am...

LOVING:
My days off from work. I have been more intentional lately with how I spend my time and am doing a better job cleaning and/or organizing at least one area of the house before beginning whatever thrifting or DIY adventure sounds fun for the day.

READING:
What On Earth Am I Here For? by Rick Warren. It's the updated version of The Purpose-Driven Life, and we are reading it for our church small group. Our study literally just started, so I just read chapter one.

WATCHING:
My DVR records my favorite shows for me. Those include The Bachelor, Teen Mom 2, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Nashville. Total guilty pleasures and mind-numbing entertainment after a long day at work.

ANTICIPATING:
Pregnancy. Wondering when my time will come.

LISTENING TO:
Taylor Swift's RED cd on replay over and over again in my car. My Pandora stations vary between Phillip Phillips, Casting Crowns and Kelly Clarkson.

PLANNING:
Art projects for my kids at school to display at our upcoming Art Show in April.

WORKING ON:
Sewing and creating inventory for an upcoming project that begins this Summer. Details to be revealed in the future, but I promise it's exciting. I'm stock-piling as much as I can while the creative bug is biting!

WISHING:
For snow.


I got the idea for this post from POCKETFUL OF PRETTY.

I'd love to know what you're currently up to!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun things happening over your way. Your art display sounds like fun to organise. You will make a wonderful Mum when it's time for you :) As for things happening here, well it's disgustingly hot so I'm staying indoors getting things ready for Grace's first day of kindy on Friday... just attempted to cover one of her books and made a complete mess with a roll of contact adhesive and am feeling so sorry for all the parents of the students who I used to teach and who I used to make cover their books!! :)

    ReplyDelete