2.03.2013

.bathroom organization.

I don't know if you remember or not, but one of my new year's goals was to make my house more of a home. Basically, step one is to get more organized.

Today I can say, I've conquered the storage area under our bathroom sinks.

First, I've got to give credit where credit is due. My inspiration for this project came after reading this blog post:


Combine that inspiration with the blog post:


And I knew exactly what I needed to do. But first, the before pictures:



Complete unorganized mess. You couldn't get one thing out without knocking something else over. It was long overdue for a change.


My cheap supplies:

+ Mainstays 3 Stacking Bins from Walmart // $4.97
+ Four baskets from the Dollar Tree // $4

For a total cost of $8.97.

Literally no more than 15 minutes later, I had this:



Everything is organized and easy to get to. Except my hair dryer. That things kills me. It's so big and bulky. I wish I had a better way to store it, but maybe if I move some stuff around I can figure it out.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with my newly organized bathroom cabinets. This was a very cheap, time efficient project. Hopefully what I've done will inspire you to tackle a small unorganized area of your home!

1 comment:

  1. Well done... looks lovely and neat and organized. I'm on a tidying and de-cluttering frenzy here too at the moment. As for your hair-dryer, search for 'hair dryer storage' or 'hair dryer organization' in Pinterest for some ideas... I remember seeing a pin once using a magazine holder attached to the bathroom vanity door which seemed to hold things neatly...

    ReplyDelete