5.26.2013

.amiee's chevron baby shower.

My friend Amiee is having a baby boy named Greyson in a couple of weeks.

We utilized my neighborhood clubhouse and threw her a chevron-themed baby shower.


The menu consisted of:

+ pretzel chips and hummus
+ quiches
+ cake
+ punch


We incorporated as much chevron as we could. It was on the cake and napkins. I used some pieces of chevron fabric I had as table runners.


I found this letter G at Hobby Lobby and spray painted the back of it with light gray and mod podged chevron-print paper onto the front. Amiee took this home with her after the shower to use as decoration in baby Greyson's nursery.


I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut his banner out of card stock. The letters were cut out of the same orange and white chevron paper I used on the front of the tabletop G. She can also hang this in Greyson's nursery if she so desires.


My friend Chrissy brought her chalkboard tray, and we drew out this message.


Amiee's daughter Ella helped open all the gifts.

I'm so excited to meet this sweet baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment