So in my last post, I showcased a simple pillowcase dress and said it was for a baby girl named Emily.
That dress just wasn't good enough. This is the first pillowcase dress I've made for a paying customer, and I want to represent myself and my new business venture the best way possible. So I "upgraded" Emily's dress (which, yes, involved making a whole new dress from scratch), placed it in a customized package and included a cute little vintage card, on which I wrote a note of gratitude to Emily's mom for purchasing one of my dresses.
I've had a lot of fun focusing on this one little project, and in the meantime, the wheels in my brain have been turning.
Let's just say, I have a little trick up my sleeve, but I'll wait on sharing the details for when I get them all figured out for myself. ;-)
In the meantime, here is Emily's gift: