4.30.2010

.weekend.

Weekends are everyone's favorite, but they are even more than that for me. Weekends cause so much excitement I wouldn't be able to sleep even if I wanted to go to bed. Weekends are full of dreaming, scheming, and planning. Decorating, fixing, hanging, painting, shopping, creating. Junking, photographing, organizing, studying.

I think you get the point. I like weekends.

Today I hit up a disappointing estate sale and a few semi-good yard sales. I browsed through the same antique mall that I manage to visit at least once a week. I even made it into a new resale clothing shop that I just discovered and tried on lots of pretty clothes but left with nothing. But just when I thought the whole day was going to be one big bust, something great happened. I found "the" clock I thought only existed in my dreams. Oh, and even better -- it rang up cheaper than it was priced. That's all I will say about "the" clock for now. I like to keep my readers in suspense. But no worries, I'm sure it will be featured in an upcoming post. ;-)

In the meantime, I will be so antsy tonight I may not be able to sleep. I'm planning on going to a favorite antique mall tomorrow and maybe even an outdoor concert. Maybe the farmers market... Tomorrow will be good, even if it's still storming.

Thank you, Lord, for the weekend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment