5.02.2010

.julie & julia.

Tonight I ate a pint of Starbucks Mocha Frappucino ice cream and watched Julie & Julia with my sis-in-law. All I can say is Girls Nights like this are way too few and far between, not to mention, under-rated!

The ice cream was delish, and I didn't even get a stomach ache. :-)

The movie -- what's not to love? It's about blogging and food! And I wonder if I'm the only one that got excited about all the vintage cookware and mixing bowls??

Yes, it was a good night. The outdoor concert plans fell through because of the threat of rain, but I did make it to my favorite flea market today like I had planned. Came home with a new cup holder that is now sitting comfortably on my kitchen counter. I'll try to take a picture of it tomorrow as well as one of my new clock I was talking about yesterday.

But for now, it's 12:45 am! And I have church in the morning!! It was fun to have a late night for a change. Now it's time for sweet dreams. Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today. Didn't you love Julie and Julia? Great movie and even funner to watch with your sis in law and the rain in the background.
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not the only one! I want her kitchen! I loved it! & I loved how she was so tall that they custom made her counters to her height in their new house! I've always wanted my counters custom made to my height! (for the opposite reason of hers lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls nights are so fun, and yes way too few and far between. Haven't seen the movie yet, as I haven't had a girl's night lately. I'll have to make a point to have one and check that movie out. Take Care, Carrie

    ReplyDelete