8.25.2012

.fall bucket list.

With September just around the corner, I've got Fall on my mind.

My sister texted me a picture of her Fall bucket list a couple of days ago, which inspired me to create my own.

I have quite the lengthy list of fun activities and new goals to accomplish. Good thing Fall always puts a little extra kick in my step because I'll need it in order to get everything checked off!



+ learn to crochet

+ go camping

+ spend the day in eureka springs

+ book a cabin at big cedar lodge

+ attend the lincoln, arkansas apple festival

+ participate in craft festival

+ attend all razorback home football games & tailgate

+ try new pinterest recipes

+ frequent the farmers market

+ take pictures with the hubs

+ re-do antique chair in living room

+ walk the crystal bridges museum trails

+ hike tanyard creek trails in bella vista

+ visit at least one pumpkin patch and/or corn maze

+ ride 4-wheelers

+ have at least one picnic


I'm pretty sure I say this every year: Come quickly, Autumn. Come quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment