10.14.2012

.sunday in the fall.


Today was wonderful. Hubs and I had planned to go to the pumpkin patch today, but it wasn't as cool as we wanted it to be for a Fall outdoor activity, so we opted to hit up a few flea markets then our local Sam's Club for a few giant pumpkins and bucket of mums.

We have a flea market in the downtown area that just moved into this old two-story building complete with cedar beams, winding staircases, and wood ceilings. The charm alone was enough for me to almost hyperventilate but there were cute booths inside to boot!




+++

After all that thrifting fun, we headed to Sam's Club, where they have jumbo pumpkins for a little under $9 a piece. We got these to put in the front of the house for decoration. When we go to the pumpkin patch, we'll probably get smaller ones to carve.

We also picked out a huge pot of orange/red mums. My favorites.

Here Hubs and I are with the pumpkins we picked out at the club. I've determined that for me, it's all about the stem. I like the ones that are long and quirky-looking.

 It was just another one of those glorious Fall days that I live for. We had so much fun, and now we are just relaxing at home for the rest of the day.

Looking forward to our next Fall adventure!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! you guys are adorable. I'm all about the stem too! + pumpkin symmetry.

    ReplyDelete