12.03.2009

All I Want for Christmas is...God's Will

This year, Christmas could one of two things: Crazy (in a good way) or Normal (in a good way). Either way, it's good. But what would make it crazy is if we get the house that we put an offer on because we will spending the holiday packing and surrounded by boxes. Yes, we've done it again. We are very hopeful this time, but it's a foreclosure, and they are really making us wait on a final answer. They liked our offer, but won't commit to us. They are apparantly waiting to see what other kinds of offers they'll get before they settle on one. We were the first ones to make an offer on the house, and it just felt right to us, but if we end up not getting this one, it'll be another one chalked up to "It just wasn't God's will." It is getting easier and easier to leave these big things in God's hands and just trust that whatever happens is what is best for us. I can honestly say in my heart that it doesn't matter how perfect the house seems or how much I like it; if it's not the house God wants us to live in, then I don't want to live in it.

In other news, it's cold outside. It's like ice out there, yet there is no ice on the ground, nor have I seen any snow (although there were a few flurries yesterday, none of which I ever saw). What am I supposed to do when I have laundry to do??? And I mean, a lot of laundry. I have to bundle up and walk our laundry over to the community laundry room then come back, then go back to put the clothes in the dryer, then come back, then go back to get the clothes out of the dryer, then walk home. It's not fun people, let me tell you. It's not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment