12.07.2009

Another One Bites the Dust!

God's will was revealed today in the form of someone else getting the house. Even though it's hard to let go of something we wanted, it's easier knowing God has something else in the works for us. Now to put into practice this little thing called "patience" that we Christians are supposed to be so good at. ;-)

I am more than excited about my newest sewing project: a little girl's (age 3) sundress! I'm using all different patterned fabrics that all coordinate. I can't wait to see the finished product! My mom is helping me every chance we get, but we seem to run out of daylight awfully fast between all our trips to Hobby Lobby and Walmart. ;-)

You know, it's easy to be down about missing out on a great house, but when I take a second to think about how blessed Leslie and I are, it makes no difference that we didn't get this one house. We are way too blessed to be down. I have to remind myself that God's timing is not always our timing, but his timing is always PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment