12.28.2009

Christmas Blessing

That's right...God blessed us with our first house. Our first "real" home. We get to paint the walls, install new carpet and install hardware to the kitchen cabinets! In the Spring, we plan on planting a tree in the front yard, as well as a few in the back yard. Leslie's parents got us a really nice grill for Christmas, so we plan on having lots of friends over this Summer to grill, watch games and hang out. I absolutely can't wait to watch Simon frolic and run through the back yard harness-free! I can't wait to decorate seasonally, especially for Christmas! I can't wait to have our first child in this house and for all the numerous other memories we have to come in our new home. I am so thankful for this house, and my prayer is that God will bless it always, keep us safe there, and that we will serve Him and use our new home to bring honor and glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment