8.09.2010

.so small.

You know how sometimes you just feel so small?

Sometimes I feel so inadequate, clueless, clumsy and unworthy.

I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father loves me no matter what.

Not only does he love me unconditionally and without end, He longs for me to spend time with Him and just be close to Him.

So many times I have gotten off track on my walk with God, only to tentatively take that first step in making things right again by simply opening my Bible and searching for the right verse or chapter to read. It seems like every time that happens and I take one small step towards God, I feel Him take 10 giant steps towards me. Whether it be through blatantly answered prayer or just a shower of undeniable blessings, He always shows me He's been waiting for me. My small steps back towards Him never go unnoticed or unappreciated.

How amazing is His love for you and me. He died for us, fully knowing we would reject Him and His love over and over again in our lives.

He deserves our time, our prayers, our thoughts, our devotions, our songs of praise. Not only does He deserve it, He longs for it.

May our longing for Christ be an insatiable thirst we long to never quench.

1 comment: