I haven't left the house in 4 days.
On the bright side:
- I've gotten lots of new things sewed the past few days
- I haven't worn a pair of jeans since Monday
- I've gotten to sleep in as late as I want to
- I get to eat whatever/whenever I want to with no witnesses
However there have been some negativianos:
- Minimal human contact. I might be forgetting essential social skills.
- I might forget how to drive my car
- My feet stay cold, even with socks on
- I eat whatever/whenever I want...
- Ran out of soda yesterday
Oh, and there's a photo contest going on at Angel Perry today. The theme is "Yellow." Here is my submission. I call it "Pug Mug."