11.20.2012

.christmas card sneak peek.


I am so excited to share a sneak peek from our Christmas card photo shoot.

This year was really fun. I wanted outfits just a little quirkier than we'd wear in everyday life, pops of color, and a natural setting.

Oh, and the pug had to have a bow tie. Of course.

So last Sunday after church, we picked up my mom (who graciously played photographer for us), changed at home, grabbed the pug and camera and headed out to a wooded setting (AKA the museum property).

Literally, no more than 15 minutes later, we were done. We had a few "money" shots to choose from, so we called it good.

I'm not going to show off the picture that will be on our card, but here are a couple of snapshots from our fun, easy shoot.



The tutorial I used for Simon's bow tie is from Simply Homemade.

Only 2 days until Thanksgiving!

1 comment: