1.12.2010

The Time Has Come...

...to start packing. It was ever-so casually brought to my attention yesterday that we are closing on the house in 9 days. It's down to 8 today! Hard to believe, really. I still don't think it's hit me yet! I came home with a car full of boxes thanks to a generous lady I work with. Now I have no more excuses. Leslie can vouch for the fact that I hate packing...seriously, I get like a little kid that has to clean her room...I dilly dally and usually end up getting aggravated whenever we pack for a weekend trip. Don't ask me why. I honestly don't know what it is about packing I dislike so much. Nevertheless, the time has come.

Wow, I can't believe this is really happening!!!

Oh, and I found the cutest canisters and spice rack at Wal-mart of all places! They were exactly what I've been envisioning for my new kitchen and there they were, cheap-priced and everything! I would post a picture but Wal-mart's website doesn't even have them listed. I guess you'll just have to wait...Hopefully, the anticipation won't make you ill! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You would be packed already if I were there...I'm a packing machine! And I like to pack, weirdly enough. It would be like old times when "we" would clean and organize our room and really I would do all the work and you would just sit on the bed and offer your opinion while lounging.....

    ReplyDelete