6.18.2010

.sweet summer.

Ordinarily, I am an Autumn girl. I love the cool, crisp air and the array of colorful leaves that come with the Fall. However, I must give a shout out to Summer. I am quite enjoying this season more than ever this year!
I LOVE all the free time I've had! I've been sewing up a storm, trying to build up inventory before my etsy shop opens. Having so much time to focus on my passion is such a blessing! I've rediscovered my love for creativity, and it feels good.

Today is Friday, which is such an exciting day in the Summertime. I'm meeting with a friend and her 4 kids today to go watch Toy Story 3. I'm a big Toy Story fan! Gotta love a cartoon that is just as much fun for adults to watch as it is for kids! Tomorrow holds garage sales (and fingers crossed, estate sales) then an evening cook-out with friends! Sunday holds church and who knows what else. But, you see, this is what I love about Summertime. Being outdoors, sundresses, lemonade, yard sales, freedom, 4th of July, watermelon, fresh-cut grass, bbq's, and swimming.

Here's to everyone having a fun-filled Summer weekend! :-)

Oh, and one more thing. If you like ANTHROPOLOGIE, you'll love this GIVEAWAY.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Friend,
    So glad to have found your lovely blog! I look forward to following all of life's adventure's with you.
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete