1.07.2013

.my favorite things: {beauty}.



When it comes to beauty products, I don't really mix it up too much. Once I find something I love, I tend to stick with it for the long haul.

I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite go-to "girly girl" products, so without further ado, here's the breakdown:


{1} Forever 21 Metallic Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag
Mint + Gold is my numero uno favorite color combo right now, so at $4.80, I had to snatch this little faux leather cutie up as soon as I saw it.
//get it//

{2} L'anza Nourishing Conditioner
This stuff is the bees' knees for tackling tangles. Yes, it's the pricey salon stuff, but it's worth it for me to splurge a little on my conditioner. I can finally comb through my wet hair without wanting to cry. I order mine off Amazon or eBay, whichever has the best deal. You can also get it at any salon that carries L'anza products. Oh, and it smells like a creamy orange dreamsicle. Yummy! Usually costs between $10-$15 when bought outside a salon.
//get it//

{3} Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Body Mist in Forever
It's light and feminine. Blackberry, iris and amber. I think it's quite alluring, and there's a good chance my husband agrees.
The last bottle I bought was on clearance at VS, and it's no longer available on their website. But, for now, you can still find it in stores as well as Amazon and eBay for around $15-$25.
//get it//

{4} Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
I'm sure everyone already knows how amazing this stuff is. I'll never stop buying it because it's the only lip balm that truly keeps my lips smooth and moisturized. I love the peppermint scent. Runs about $3 a tube.
//get it//

{5} Light Mint and Gold Earrings from Charming Charlie
I'm simply in love with these earrings. They came in a set of three pairs which included small diamond studs and mint roses on a gold background. I paid $8 for the set of three. These are only available in store.



Well, that was a fun post! I've got even more favorites I'd like to share in future posts.

If you've ever blogged about a few of your favorite things, I'd love for you to leave the link in the comments!

2 comments: