1.14.2013

.woodland baby shower.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of co-hosting a baby shower for my friend Stephanie.

She is due to have a little boy {Ethan Jude} in February.

We went with a simple woodland theme.


Upon entering, guests were welcomed by this message tree for Stephanie and baby Ethan.




The menu included:

Carrots
Hummus
Mini Quiches
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pita Chips
Pretzel Chips
Cake
Cookies
Punch
Water



The decorations were kept fairly simple. We incorporated:

Burlap
Twigs
Owl & Bird Figurines
Pine Bottle Brush Trees
Pine Cones
Mason Jars & White Votives
Wooden Cake Stands {DIY post coming soon}
Over-sized Chalkboard


The woman of the hour, Stephanie, looked absolutely lovely. It was such a joy to see her open gifts for her little boy while surrounded by people she loves.

Obviously, I had to sneak a few belly shots in!



I couldn't have done it without my sweet friends. Love these ladies very much!

{Stephanie & her hostesses}

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that decor!! The tree idea is really cool, too. Looks like it went off perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.... I really like that tree idea! I did something similar for my wedding but I used boring shapes like circles and squares...lol...

    ReplyDelete