1.21.2013

.recent DIY projects.

I want to share a few of the DIY projects I've completed the past couple of weeks.

//1//
Rustic Glam Cake Stand


Supplies:

+ stump plaque from Hobby Lobby
+ thrifted candlestick
+ super glue


//2//
Southern Tee


Supplies:

+ thrifted tee
+ gold fabric paint
+ foam brush
+ freezer paper for stencil
+ silhouette cameo or X-acto knife to cut stencil out of freezer paper
+ iron


//3//
Arrow Duvet Cover


Supplies:

+ solid duvet cover
+ acrylic paint marker


What have you made lately?

4 comments:

  1. Martha,
    I'm always inspired by your talent to create beautiful things. My latest creation was way back at Christmas, some wooden plaques that I may share on my blog, I'm kind of shy about my abilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be shy to share what you create! You never know whom you might inspire! ;-)

      Delete
  2. MARTHA!!! These are wonderful. I love that duvet. Can't believe you drew all those arrows. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wishlist just grew by three items....

    ReplyDelete