3.05.2010

Passing Along a Good Deal!

I am a sucker for a good deal. Ok, even more than that... I'm obsessed with getting good deals! For that reason, I have two "coupon" sites on my favorites: Hip2Save and PassionforSavings. I check each site literally a few times a day because they are constantly updated with deals, steals and coupons. A lot of times, they'll tell you about deals and specials that you can combine with different coupons, which will actually end up making the product FREE.

PassionforSavings let me in on a huge deal today, and I wanted to make sure the blogging world knew about it. You can get 140 free address labels through Vista Print for a limited time. Being that hubs and I just moved into our new house, I've been wishing for cute address labels, but didn't want to dish out the dough for them. Needless to say, I jumped on this offer! And all I paid was $2.95 for shipping. You can also get 250 free business cards and 100 free postcards.

I don't know how long this offer will last, so go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment